02 October 2018

Testing the RC Dork YouTube channel

At the moment, I'm trying to set up all aspects of the whole RC Dork thing I got myself into. One of them is a RC Dork YouTube channel and that now has reached the testing phase... So, this is a test... 😀



This video is just to test if my YouTube account is set up correctly. It's a bit of a pointless video, as I bumped the camera and the angle was a bit off. But hey, at least there's a RC vehicle in it.

This is "Green Man", my Axial SCX10-II Deadbolt RTR, going up RC Dork Jr.s slide and coming back down via the lids of his sandbox (which, as he is getting a bit big for a sandbox, will hopefully be dismantled and used to build a backyard crawler course).

At the time of filming, "Green Man" was completely stock. As the surfaces were very slick and slippery, some wheelspeed was required to get to the top. The drag brake did its job on the way back down, but the still very new tyres didn't have enough traction for a very controlled descent.

No comments:

Post a Comment